· Madonna’s going to play Roseland on April 30th, and certain people are, like, freaking out about it.
· We wish we’d noticed this sooner: Rivers Cuomo made this beautiful video about his dad and soccer.
· Sub Pop will celebrate their 20th anniversary with a benefit concert with acts including Green River and Wolf Parade.
· That greasy gentleman with two first names who made one of those “Hills” girls feel bad about herself is modeling now. Kind of.
· The Pope is here! And inspiring Shephard Fairey rip-offs.
· Cindy McCain’s “family recipes” were lifted from the Food Network. Go bake some cookies, fraud!
· Oh, wait — the McCain camp has responded brilliantly.