· After a months-long standoff, the cast of “The Simpsons” has reached an agreement with the show’s producers. As part of the four-year deal, the main actors will each make nearly $400,000 an episode.
· High winds blew a piece of lighting equipment into a Ferris wheel on the set of the upcoming “Hannah Montana” movie. None of the lead actors were on set at the time, but several extras were treated for injuries.
· Long Island hair-metal act Twisted Sister’s 2006 LP A Twisted Christmas will get the Broadway treatment when it hits the stage this December.
· MGMT, Gnarls Barkley and Justice have been tapped for the 2008 SoCo Music Experience tour, which kicks off June 28 in Denver. The lineup also includes Blonde Redhead, Bassnectar, Dead Confederate, Eagle Seagull, the Black Keys, Kinky and Saul Williams.
· Christina Aguilera may be rich, famous and beloved, but she’s really just a normal gal: The singer hosted a “Sex and the City” party in West Hollywood over the weekend.