By Nick Neofitidis
Lily Allen is looking for love. Lucky for her, so am I! OK, more like lucky for me. Truth is, I’ve always had a little crush on Lily, but it wasn’t until she showed up yesterday for an interview did I realize that this girl is freaking awesome. Down to earth, cute as a button and just overall a really cool, honest woman. How refreshing!
Anyway, James did the interview, and I did the boyish giggling in the corner, managing to man up only at the end to ask for a photo. I have to admit we look pretty good next to each other!
But let’s not go by looks alone. After all, Valentine’s Day is coming up. And though Lily isn’t husband-hunting, as so many tabloids claim, she is looking for L-O-V-E, dammit! So, Lily, I’ll break it down for yah!
· I’m 6’1. OK, fine, I’m 5’10.
· I’m 100 percent Greek, which means I have a HUGE … personality.
· I have a great sense of humor. Girls always say they need a guy with a sense of humor!
· I have visited London twice and loved it. Plus, I’m friends with Tim Kash, and he’s British, I think. That’s got to count for something right? On second thought, ignore the Tim Kash thing. Good dude, but he works in the media. Shhh!
· My perfect date night is a couple of drinks and some good old conversation. Goes with my old-school romantic side.
· You don’t strike me as a money-hungry girl (since you’ve sold, like, a couple million records), which is great because I’m not rich. I did, however, just play Mega Millions, and I’m feeling pretty good about my numbers.
· Something tells me you like to party. So do I! This is going well. I can feel it.
· I love traveling. Going on tour with you for your new record is totally not an issue for me. I can even be a roadie!
Let’s be honest. You’re a famous pop star; you got guys all over you. I’m just a TV producer for a sort of well-known music channel. But I’ll just put it out there: If you need a date for Saturday, give me a call! Or have your people call my people (which would be me). Anyway! I’ll be around, drinking, watching TV and crossing my fingers that I see 9-17-30-45-25 and Mega Ball 2 come on the screen. Happy Valentine’s Day!